Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday 17th September 2012…….my new girl!!!!!! YARETZI………

Well woke up feeling no leg pains and the stiffness I had yesterday is gone and I feel really good just amazed how my body has responded to the abuse from the walk….so happy I am alright!!!!

So this morning I went to pick up the new lady in my life    YARETZI…..

 

She is a 2010 model Volkswagen Golf with 40000 km and was used as a courtesy car…..Mystic blue and I had the rear side and back windows tinted and the rear seats fold flat so can carry quite a bit of stuff.  She handles really nicely and seems easy to drive and comfortable to sit in…she has a feature that when she is in drive and going up or down a hill I move the stick over and can manually drop a gear!!!!

I think she will be ideal for my move to Mexico……

DSCF5598

DSCF5599

DSCF5601

DSCF5602

DSCF5603

See I did not forget about Ramona!!!!!!!!

DSCF5600

Heather and I checked her out at home and it is a sharp looking car with lots of storage…so welcome to the family!!!

Had to return to the Notary this afternoon and then some bank errands and then a quiet evening at home with Heather and the boys watching TV.

YARETZI is an Aztec word meaning…always loved!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Congrats on Yaretzi... she is beautiful. Very similar to my Mazda 3S hatchback... they are wonderful and carry so much stuff.

Only slight drawback is navigating topes in SMA!!

mexicokid said...

Yaretzi will just fly over the topes!!! see you soon cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...