Friday, September 21, 2012

Thursday 20th September 2012….my last beach day!!

I took advantage of this incredible weather and took the Great One out for a paddle today!!!!

I was out for 6 hours and it was wonderful!!!

DSCF5621This is where I launched from!!

DSCF5624

I saw lots of wild life…

DSCF5630

DSCF5631

DSCF5632

DSCF5640

DSCF5647

DSCF5660

DSCF5661

I really like this photo!!!!

DSCF5664

DSCF5665

DSCF5668

DSCF5682

I pulled on to Piper’s Lagoon for lunch!!

DSCF5685

DSCF5687

DSCF5689Control your self ladies!!!!!

DSCF5699

This big salmon kept swimming up onto the beach and I would pick it up and take him out into deeper water but he just came back this happened three times and then he disappeared.

DSCF5701He likes muffins!!!!

DSCF5700My last dip for a few months!!!

I really enjoyed the time on the water and I enjoyed all the years I have had my kayak!!

Just home in time to shower and change and then out with the boys for my farewell poker night and I won!!!!!  It was only 2 dollars but a victory is a victory!!!

Don’t they look a shady lot??

DSCF5704

2 comments:

haciendacontreras said...

Hi Les, I like that picture too. It looks like the seals are saying, "Look at that guy, he's trying to be a seal just like us, out on the water for 6 hours!" Too cute. Anyway, I bet your'e excited to be moving soon. Take care. Barb and Sal

mexicokid said...

Thanks so much great to hear from you as i am now RVless my Ramona gone to a nice family I will not be using your great park BUT i may come and visit my friends over Christmas is there a snall casita in town available to rent for a couple of days? cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...