Saturday, September 08, 2012

Saturday 8th September 2012………………….RAMONA AND BONITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it has happened two of my favorite girls have gone to live with a lovely couple!!!!!

DSCF5491

DSCF5512

Keys in hand ready to hand over to this smashing couple.

DSCF5509Julie and Alan.

I know they got a great deal and I am happy that Ramona is going to a good home and now I can shop around for a small vehicle to take me to Mexico!!!

Thanks everyone for putting out the word and for the good wishes on selling Ramona!!!

This evening and I went and watched a local soccer game!!

DSCF5518

DSCF5523

So ends a chapter in my life and another one starts!!!

Yashi Koshi!!!

3 comments:

Kevin Read said...

Nice! Glad it sold for you so quickly.

Croft said...

Congratulations Les!

Paula and Jerry said...

Ramona and Bonita leave you with many happy memories and miles traveled. Congrats on the sale!!! And so you begin a new life adventure! Cheers to ya! xo xo

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...