Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday 13th September 2012….paperwork, more paperwork and friends!!!!

Yet the sun continues to shine and I spent yet again more time this morning on filling out Government and banking forms.

At 11 am I went and picked up Irene and took her to coffee….Irene is one of my younger friends at 85 years and apart from failing eyesight she is in wonderful health and she always is so interested in my travels and plans.

Had a quick lunch with Karen and  helped with her computer and then off to finalize the deal for Ramona and Bonita and that is all finished…money changed hands…license plates returned and now they are in good hands for a new lifestyle.

Then went to the dealership and paid for my new vehicle…obtained the license plates for that and will pick her up on Monday!!!!

Then back home by 5.30pm after a long day of doing stuff!!!!

Did I forget to mention that at some point in  the afternoon I did a foolish thing and locked the keys in the car thanks to Eddie for coming to my rescue with spare keys!!!!

At the house here Kirby is leaving on Saturday for a few days on a course and I am leaving in the morning to go to Duncan where I am staying overnight before the great walk on Saturday and then I shall be gone for Mexico before he gets back so I took Heather and Kirby out for dinner at the Longwood….the company was great and the food delicious!!!

So a busy day but very productive one I think now all the paperwork is done!!

Map picture
This is Lake Cowichan and the great walk on Saturday is around the lake…56 km!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...