Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Tuesday 4th September 2012…a little bit of everything!!!

I was out by 8.30am this morning as I drove and left Ramona in the parking lot of Wal-Mart again with the for sale signs prominent and then on my way to the Doctor’s office saw this beauty on the side of the road

DSCF5462

who said you have to go into the wilderness to see these animals!!!

I had a 9am appointment

DSCF5464with my Doctor who I think is just awesome….he has been my doctor for nearly 20 years and I had a couple of bumps on my back I wanted him to check and he did and they are not a problem…he also told me to ditch the knee brace I have been using saying it does no good at all…I have a little arthritis on my knee that does not bother me…and he also re –assured me that my test results from 4 months ago are very good……I was reading them wrong I saw 50% on one of my tests and I was a bit worried but back in my school days if I ever got 50% I would be so proud…..but as I said I was reading the result incorrectly….so I am in great shape!!

I then went to the Canada government office to submit my form to receive old age pension next year…I know I know hard to believe it I mean does this look like a man who will be 65 in 9 more months????

DSCF5488

A couple of shots from down town

DSCF5465

DSCF5467

I then went to visit my friend June she always give me some cash for the girls every year and so happy to report that June’s health is so much better this time around..thanks June!!!

Back home I was on the balcony outside my bedroom when I had some visitors!!!

DSCF5468MUM!!!

DSCF5483BABY!!

DSCF5471

DSCF5481

I then had a call from a lady who wanted to see Ramona…it turns out it is my old Barber and a fellow Englishman…they came and looked and asked all the right questions I do not want to get my hopes up but they said they would like to take Ramona to their mechanic for a check up and will call me soon…so maybe this is the one right couple!!!!!!!

Beautiful and warm today and life is good!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...