Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tuesday 11th September 2012…….Got a lot done today!!!

Remembering what a special day it is today!!!!!

anniversary-gallery-001

It was a really busy day for me but I feel like I did get lots accomplished..on my way out this morning the Deer family were having breakfast on the next door neighbor's front lawn!!!

DSCF5565

I did some banking…got the run around by two different government agencies trying to complete my pension application form…..saw a Notary and did an update to my will and for three days I have been looking at used cars and I think I may have found the right one for me….I have given myself 24 hours to think about it….

DSCF5567

DSCF5566

It is a 2010 VW Golf with 40000km and in great shape…if I buy her I shall get the back 5 windows tinted…..it is basic no power this and that…but the back seats fold down for good storage, the gas mileage is good and I liked it on the test drive….so I am pretty sure she is the one but will sleep on it tonight…

Yashi Koshi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...