Saturday, October 08, 2011

Saturday 8th October 2011…….WOW!!!!!! 45 years!!!!!

Happy Wedding Anniversary to an amazing couple!!!!!!!!!!!

rita 004

My debonair Brother Mally and his gorgeous wife Janet on their wedding day!!!!!!

 

Of course guess who was the Best man?????

mallyCheck out that hair wave!!!!

 

Janet you are best love you like crazy thanks for taking care of that man all these years also thanks for everything you did for our Mum and Dad!!!!   Malc I am so proud of you!!!

You both have raised three great kids and I know that little Grandson TOM is the apple of everyone’s eye!!!

Enjoy your cruise next week…love and blessings Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...