Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday 22nd October..Tennessee…….that is a lot of e’s!!!

Had a great sleep and I feel not too bad this morning….the sun is shining and it is lovely and warm, no wind……Had a very relaxing morning, breakfast with a newspaper and did a bit of shopping and then on the road by 11.30am heading towards

Oct22 003

I had made arrangements to couch surf and I found my way to my hostess’s home in Johnson City!!!

Oct22 004

 

Oct22 005

You can see Ramona has a lovely place to stay.

Danna is my hostess and she is very lovely and kind…her home is wonderful and this is the view from the back deck!!

 

Oct22 006

Danna and I managed to chat for a little while before she took off for a wedding and reception she kindly offered her home to me so I took advantage of the great day and sunbathed and read for a couple of hours and now relaxed in the living room and enjoying some down time and planning.

Danna has invited me to a special function tomorrow and I accepted so tomorrow you probably will see me in a new light!!!!  

Stay tuned and a happy evening to you all!!

Map picture

2 comments:

Croft said...

You have been very luck with your couch surfing hosts! It has turned out to be a good deal for you.

mexicokid said...

It really has been a great way to meet new friends , get a heads up on local attractions and a safe and quiet and of course free place to park a little bit like that RV park I use in Campbell River!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...