Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Wednesday 2nd June 2010…the Birthday celebrations just keep on going!!!

Today I met my good friend Allison for lunch, I used to rent the apartment in Allison’s home and she was a great land lady!!!

Anyway today she treated me to lunch and bought me a lovely Birthday card and some gifts for my girls in SMA plus she gave me a great cash donation for me to take down in November for the girls….Allison thank you so much!!!!

The photo below is taken last November when Allison went on a cruise of a life time  to the Holy Land,  Greece and the Pyramids in Egypt (they are on my bucket list).

 

allison 001

I received another GPS message informing me that Sara and her paddling companions are safe.  I sure hope they are having better weather than here, rain rain go away!!!  Tonight I went for a walk and it was so cold!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...