Friday, June 04, 2010

Friday 4th June 2010……a bit of a day

Will not bore you with the cumbersome details but today was the day I was trying to sell Sara’s car……it started when Heather drove me down to Duncan at 6am this morning, thank you…there were some problems and I drove back to Nanaimo without Sara’s car..then went back to Duncan and did come back with Sara’s car which is now getting some minor repair work done and then on Wednesday the sale should be complete….it was a long day of driving…

Map picture

I am at the house on my own this weekend, well just Trooper and myself…Kirby and two of the boys have gone in their motor home to Tofino for 2 days of surfing….

Map picture

and Heather and Zach have gone to Powell River for 2 days as Zach is playing in a regional zone golf tournament….

Map picture

 

…..so I did plan to have a huge party tonight but I am too tired…….did I mention the rain again today???

Had another Spot locator message from Sara and they are safe and have moved down to the Bunsby Islands

Map picture

 

…..wish you all a great weekend.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...