Sunday, June 06, 2010

Sunday 6th June 2010…well the sun lasted one day!!

Was planning to take my kayak out today but the weather put a stop to that.

I was up at 6.30am and spent the next couple of hours watching Nadal demolish his opponent at the French Open Tennis Championship.

sunday 001

 

Then it was chore time and getting things sorted out for the England trip which is fast approaching.

 

Then it was time for game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals, another great viewing spectacle.

sunday 016

Also received another Spot message from Sara and the girls are now on Spring Island, which is only a couple of miles from where Sara works in Kyuquot, so she is safe and I hope dry.

Map picture

There is so much sea activity right outside my bedroom window…

2 cruise ships Alaska bound..

sunday 005

I think this is the largest ship in the Canadian Naval fleet, the HMS Protecteur, which is a supply ship.

sunday 013

sunday 015

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...