Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday 15th June 2010…a day in Cottingham!!!

Up at 6.30am for my walk and it was sunny and warm..managed to feed the burro this morning.

june15 004

At this time in the morning there are many trains going along the main line into Hull.

june15 003

After breakfast Sara, Malc and I went to take Tom’s puppy, Poppy for a walk.

june15 006

I have been trying to think all day of the captions I would use for these next photos but I think they are just left to be viewed and think……thank goodness it wasn’t me!!!!

june15 007 I think the words…”oohhh it smells” were uttered!!!!

june15 008

Followed by it’s still warm!!!!

june15 009 Doesn’t he look so proud of himself!!!

The walk through the Botanical gardens was very pretty.

june15 010

june15 012

june15 018

Afternoon saw the Pearson brothers on the links!!!

june15 026

Malc is a seasoned Pro

june15 023

where as I am looking for that little white ball!!!

june15 025 Congratulations Malc on your victory!!

Tonight Malc went to his band practice and made the mistake when he came home of leaving his trumpet on the counter!!!!

june15 028

At the end of the day some of us just cannot stay awake to watch the soccer

june15 001

Janet I really want you to know that SARA told me to take this!!!!!

jan 001

2 comments:

Croft said...

So............... Do they like Sara?

mexicokid said...

like her???? They want to adopt Sara and dis own me!!!!!!!!! Yes they love her and we are having a great time, cheers Croft..

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...