Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday 10th June 2018.......a quiet Sunday!!!

My landlady made me a lovely cooked breakfast this morning before I left, June has been a perfect hostess....


It was an easy drive just over two hours to here...






This is where my cruise buddy June lives and we had communicated and she would not be in town till 5 pm so I got here at 2pm and had a short walk around the little town










And then found the local pub and had a great seat to watch the Men’s tennis final from Paris...what an amazing game!!!


I met June shortly after and we went to her lovely 1600’s home and caught up a little on our news and then her buddy Vince came over and we went out to dinner in the village.


Really tired tonight so off to bed early...


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...