Saturday, June 16, 2018

Saturday 16th June 2018...and even more of the same!!!!

Can you stand another post about tennis????


After breakfast I went back to the tennis stadium for the 11 am start but there had been rain and the starting game was delayed one hour.....but then it went straight through..... I saw both women’s and men’s semi final matches had a fabulous seat and in between managed to catch a women’s doubles......
































Everything was great until the start of the last set of the second women’s final when the heavens opened..






The grounds crew were very fast getting the court covered but it was now 6.30pm and I and most people decided to leave as I do not think they would resume that game tonight...


Stopped at the supermarket and went down the bakery aisle and almost fell over...there on the shelves were...



These are the tarts Gracie and I became addicted not in Portugal...I will refrain from telling you how many I bought!!!!



Came home had a light dinner a hot bath and now going to settle down and watch another live soccer game from Russia ....


Two great days of tennis I am very lucky!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...