Thursday, April 20, 2017

Yesterday's photos!!!!

This morning when I tried to insert the card from my camera it went in so here are the shots from yesterday!!!

I had my computer techie Marc look at my computer last night and clean it up he does it remotely from his home strange to see your mouse moving all over the place boxes opening and closing and not to be touching it!!!

 About 5.30 pm last evening after the rain quite serene!!
 63 inches of great hockey every night!!!!
 Had a visitor this is taken from my bedroom window!!
 I thin he came to check out my painting skills!!!!
Yes all those boards now have two coats!!!

All caught up!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...