Monday, April 10, 2017

Monday 10th April 2017...Day 2!!

I had a great sleep and felt refreshed and ready for another long drive and  I was on the road by 7.00 am and about 15 minutes later this was my first view, how pretty...


Soon the skies turned blue
I would like to see what vehicle uses these tires!!!
I passed first through this State
and most of the driving was done on this Highway!!
and then here
So after 1200 km I know that is a lot but it was very easy drive better than yesterday and it only took me 11 hours...

I am staying in the same cute apartment I stayed in when i was last in Tucson very nice fully eqipped and only 60 Canadian dollars a night!!

My Ellie checking out the room!!!
I took a little walk and then went to see Linda so good to see her again!!!
Soon we were both swimming laps
and then i spent some time here..
Linda cooked a lovely pot roast dinner and what great furniture!!!!
and the view from the dining table!!!
Linda is so kind to me here is my welcome food basket not shown is OJ, and yogurt!!!
We had a nice short visit before I came back to the casita and had a long shower and a cuppa and I feel great...there is a 2 hour time difference here so I get extra sleep I hope....
The route today!!
My friend Gracie sent this to me her rooftop view this evening of downtown San Miguel!!!!!!



I now have 4 days here to relax and do some visiting and on Wednesday going to do a full day's hike!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Another long drive indeed, but the reward at the end is excellent. Enjoy the sunshine.

mexicokid said...

yes amazing how far you can come in 2 days...now to relax and enjoy thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...