Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday 21st April 2017...Day 13!!!

There was this huge bright light in the sky this morning when I woke up...took me a few minutes to realize it was the sun!!!!


I had arranged to go hiking with Inga this morning and we picked the best day...I do not think I have seen Inga for almost 18 months at her wedding reception so it was nice to catch up with all her news of her family and enjoy the outdoors and throw in  a waterfall and I am a happy man!!!















Inga in reflection!!!!
It took an hour to get to the falls normally you can down a steep bank with the aid of ropes to get to the bottom of the falls but because of all the rain the trail was closed so these are the best shots I could get...

It sure was pounding over the rock face......
I dropped Inga home and then went on an errand for Heather to Parksville a small town about 30 minute drive away.....after the errand I drove here...

Two waterfalls in one day!!!

My camera could not capture the majestic form of this river but in the below photo it spills over the rocks
Into this narrow slot canyon...
and then under the bridge which you can see the shadow and down the gorge downstream, very impressive!!!!
I like this panorama shot!!!!
On the way home the regal mountains with some funny white stuff on top!!!
Sitting on top of the world!!!


This evening for a change I watched a hockey game!!!

A visitor in the back yard!!!
Finally a serene evening over the ocean to the mountains on the mainland!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...