Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday 22nd August 2016....there is a strange object in the sky!!!

Yes it is weird out the kitchen window I saw it myself it was bright, shining and giving off a certain warmth ..... I think I like it!!!!!

Spent the morning at home doing chores the biggest one is cleaning Esmeralda's cage when I tell you she weighs almost 9 kg which is huge for a rabbit you can have an inkling of how much you know what is involved!!!

Anyway everything clean, Maddy and Dudley walked and fed and around noon I left on another little road trip to


I enjoyed the walk around the canal..


Nice track..

Two churches in one!!!
Love these thoroughbreds!!!
On the way back aw a sign for this abbey and took a detour...


Great location!!!



Beautiful old ruins, gorgeous setting and all to myself!!!


Too this shot about 100 yards from the house check out the young lady herding them!!!
Cooked a good Yorkshire dinner Bangers and Mash.......a nice bath and tonight some reading and a bit of TV!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

1 comment:

Croft said...

The goats are showing you their best side! Happy to see you are getting at least a taste of the sunshine that we have been hogging on this side of "the pond". Keep having fun Les!

Sunday 24th September 2017...Grand slam of tennis!!!!

Today was another one of the slams of tennis that I have organized for over the last 4 years......it takes a bit of work to get it set up bu...