Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday 25th February 2014…..Gail and Larry arrive!!!!

I had tennis this morning at 9am and as always a great way to start the day and afterwards went home to make sure the casita was in top notch shape and it was even though I say so myself…everything really clean…towels in the bathroom with chocolates, roses, food in the fridge….wine and coffee all set out..Gail and Larry have been my great fiends for over 33 years and have hosted me so many times so I was thrilled to let them have my casita for the few days they are going to be here.

I was at the bus station at 1pm and they arrived 10 minutes later we drove to my casita and they love it and after a few minutes we went up on the roof top for a little happy hour.  The weather is perfect and we had a great time catching up.

We then went to Carolyn's house where she put on a wonderful turkey dinner and fabulous dessert

DSC01598

 

and we had a great time getting to know and enjoy each other’s company…..I then drove G & L back home.

What a special day for me to be with my friends again and  thanks to Carolyn for all that you did.

We have a busy and interesting three days planned so stay tuned!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...