Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday 17th February 2014…and so the busy week begins!!!

So here goes the busy week beginning and it started at 10am this morning with yoga..there was a lot of new folks in the class today but it was a bit cramped but still enjoyable…..after class I had chores to do in town and then home for lunch and a bit of Olympics on TV and then off to get Paola and take her to her appointment and then off for a visit with my land lady, Sharon.

From there back to get Paola and take her to her dance class

DSC01488

Paula and Jerry remember her T shirt!!!!

DSC01491

 

and then to Carolyn’s for a visit and to get changed before I went and picked up Paola and drive her home and then straight to my English class for 6pm….

It was another good class and I always tell them if they want to bring their kids or friends to class that is fine by me anyway last class one of my young students Gaby asked if she could bring her friend Toby to class and I said sure so tonight Gaby came in with Toby!!!!!

DSC01493

Cute he is!!!!!

DSC01494

Toby was a hit with the class!!!!

DSC01499

we did lots of reading and I always get them to come to the front of the class and talk and they are all very comfortable with this now…I always tell them how proud I am of them and thank them for coming to class.

I then went to visit Carolyn she is feeling a little under the weather so I hope she is not coming down with something.

A touching story on how men think......

 

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what?
You have been with me all through the bad times.
When I got fired, you were there to support me.
When my business failed, you were there.
When I got shot, you were by my side.
When we lost the house, you stayed right here.
When my health started failing, you were still by my side...
You know what Martha?"
"What dear?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.
"I'm beginning to think you're bad luck."

Thanks Linda for the chuckle!!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...