Saturday, February 01, 2014

Saturday 1st February 2014..Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!!!

Up at 7am and had breakfast watching a live soccer game from England……I took these photos from my front door!!

DSC01192

DSC01193

I was on the tennis courts by 9am and it was lovely and warm and a great way to start the day…after tennis I went to the Farmer’s market and then home for lunch and then made lunches for the girls as I was taking Paola and two of her friends to the water park.

Went to get the car and picked up the girls they were all waiting for me and they had a great time stayed in the water the whole time except to come and eat the lunches I had made for them.

DSC01198

DSC01201

DSC01196

They all played so well together……we had an ice cream on the way home……I always enjoy my time with paola she is so happy and brings a smile to my face.

Back home just time for a shower and get changed and then went to pick up Linda and Guy and then we went to get our friend Herb and we went out for dinner in a small family restaurant in the back of town..the food and the company were lovely.

Now back at home and ending the evening watching a live hockey game..a typical Saturday sports day!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...