Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday 13th February 2014………home and busy!!!

Had a great sleep and a good breakfast and off to tennis at 9am and it was such a wonderful warm sunny day and the tennis was really good…what a way to start the day.

Did some chores on the way home and then had lunch and watched Canada win their first hockey game at the Olympics…

canadacelebrates_4546-430x298

I then did some laundry, prepared my lesson for my English class tonight and just took it easy.

On my way to English class I stopped by and saw Paola it was so good to see her and I will get her on Saturday afternoon.

The English class tonight was great all my students were there and we had a good time catching up with each other and their was two birthdays so I bought two small cakes and we celebrated.

After class came home and relaxed watching more Olympics and then a hot soak in the tub.

Yashi Kachi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...