Saturday, February 08, 2014

Saturday 8th February 2014……short and sweet!!!

Had a good and uneventful journey home I left around 6am and was back home in my casita by 2pm and did 630 km and even did a little detour through Guadalajara my Brother may have called it getting lost I call it checking out new territory.

My casita is beautiful and my lovely neighbor downstairs, Serena watered my new plants and they look good.

I have a quick turn around as Carolyn and I leave on Monday morning…so doing chores and catching up and just maybe I might watch a bit of the Leafs and Canucks hockey game…

I miss the beach and my ocean swims but it is always good to be home….hope you enjoyed the week as much as I did.

Wonderful to see Gail and Larry and Paula and Jerry and all my other friends love you all….les

Canada’s first medals!!!!

chloeandjustinedufour-lapointe_2279-430x298

The header shot is from the dinner table last night!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...