Saturday, November 29, 2008

Two years ago today

was my last shift as a waiter at the Granary restaurant in Nanaimo after 14 years.  Thank you to the owners of the restaurant for sticking with me I enjoyed every single day.  Worked with some great ladies and a few kids and we had so many laughs. Also thank you to all my regular customers so many of you made my work fun and easy.  Hard for me to believe that I have been retired for two years, where did the weeks go?

I think I can safely say that these last two years have been some of the best years ever.

A few of you have told me that I often show photos of Ramona from the outside so here are a few shots of the her on the inside.  She is just great so comfortable I have everything I need and already spent over 180 nights in her.ram 001 ram 004 ram 003

ram 005 ram 006

ram 007 ram 008

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That still looks like a virgin bathroom to me....can it be after all these miles.....?

hugs
Dafni and Miki

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...