Thursday, November 20, 2008

M E X I C O !!!!!!!!!!!!

Map picture

mexico-flag

This morning saw Ramona and I cross over the border into Mexico.zxcv 003 I had all my documents ready but really knew I would not need them.  I have mastered the art of border crossings into Mexico and the answer iszxcv 024 THE SHIRT YOU WEAR!!

When the Inspector comes over sees my shirt and tells me that the Leon Team is Number 1 I just smile as he waves me through.

I then have to pass through border patrolszxcv 001

until I come to the first town.zxcv 004

All my documentation was in order and I only spent maybe 7 minutes in the offices and again the comments were all about my shirt.  So know I am legal for 6 months and drove the last 50 miles to Puerto Penasco or Rocky Point as the local Americans call it.

The first stop was to bath Ramona..zxcv 006

and then to the Rv parkzxcv 010

not surprising I sometimes get lost with signs like these!!zxcv 011 They assigned me a spot closer to the ocean but there was too many people around for my liking so I asked for and moved to a spot further from the beach and quieter and still only a few feet from the ocean.

 

zxcv 012

 

 

 

 

 

After getting Ramona sorted out I took a long walk on the beachzxcv 014

zxcv 015

zxcv 016

 

 

Not hard to see why they call it Rocky Point!

 

zxcv 023 My first Mexican sunset, not a spectacular one but still a good one.zxcv 026

It feels really good to be back in this country I am not able to capture with my camera the spirit of the people, the happiness of the children and what I have really missed the ever surrounding sound of music.  Everywhere there is music coming from somewhere.

I feel relaxed, healthy and happy and I wish you all a great evening.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...