Sunday, November 16, 2008

A beautiful Sunday morning..

started for me around 8am when I went for a long walk into the parkolo 008

This is only 200 yards away from where I am staying.  The RV park was packed the air was clean and no smell of smoke and many people seemed to be enjoying their morning.olo 009 olo 011 

olo 014

These boys make it look so easy…

The beach views I think are lovely..olo 012 olo 013

olo 020 The harbour seals start arriving soon. olo 017 olo 022

The fires in Santa Barbara seem to be contained and now the hard work of dealing the disaster begins.  The count for the incredible tragedy further south by Los Angeles will take must longer.

Hope the weekend was a good one for you in your corner of the world…..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...