Sunday, November 30, 2008

The rooster and I came to an understanding…..

and no there is no rooster casserole…..walked to Linda and Guy’s this morning,  about 40 minute walk, blue sunny skies accompanied me.bb 001 St.Paul’s church just around the corner from where I stay.bb 003

Linda and I then went Christmas shopping at the huge store for the children at a deaf school.  “Angel”  Linda took it upon herself to give the 45 children at the local deaf school their first ever Christmas party.  So with help of local people and some of my friends (thank you) we are making sure that each child will have some gifts at their party on the 9th December.bb 006

We have to make sure each child has a similar selection of gifts so here are a few of them ready for the party.  Lots more work to do but today was a big job done, thanks Guy for your help in passing the ribbons to me!!!!!!!

On the walk home I went down to the lake at the bottom of their road and took these sunset photos.bb 012

bb 010

bb 007

Having a quiet evening catching up on e mails, letters and stuff.

Hope the weekend was a good one for you in your part of the world, Blessings..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...