Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wednesday 31st May 2017....Day 53!!

Last Thursday night I was with the poker boys taking their money....I have been playing with them for years before I moved to Mexico and when ever I go back to Nanaimo we always get together......
Very sadly I heard this morning that Bruce, one of the guys had a massive heart attack and passed away this morning.

Bruce was a lovely man, skinny and an avid golfer and non smoker......he leaves behind a wonderful family and my thoughts and prayers go out to them!!!


Tomorrow morning I leave Linda and Tucson behind and drive to Las Cruces New Mexico where I plan to hike and spend the night!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

3 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Sorry for your loss, life is fragile. Safe travels and enjoy whatever you encounter.

Unknown said...

I was shocked to read this,so very sorry. Really makes you think.

mexicokid said...

It does and reminds me of my mantra and although I do not like or support Nike I like their slogan "Just do it" thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...