Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday 12th May 2017...Day 34!!!

This morning was very dark and cool and obviously before long the rain would come.....there are some workmen coming to the house today and Heather asked me if I would take Boomer to the Doggie day care for a few hours!!

 So I dropped him here for his first visit and had fun with the workers there...when I walked in they said how handsome and I said yes thank you and Boomer is quite cute too!!!
That brought a laugh and then  they asked if he had been neutered and I said I was not sure but if it helps I have!!!!  They almost fell off their chairs!!!!!
 It was fun to see all these dogs just roaming around all friendly...
 Boomer went and joined the bigger dogs in the outside space!!!
I then went to PB and played for over an hour before the rain started.....

I spent a little time helping Heather at the Senior village and this photo below was taken on the driveway what a lovely looking scene!!
Tonight I took Karen to see this play!!!!


A Comedy about Music

Warning: This show contains strong language.
Ted and Richard dream about becoming classical pianists. But they have to deal with pushy parents, bizarre teachers, life-consuming practice, stage fright and agonizing Conservatory examinations. Revel in the incredible results of this hilarious and moving journey by these talented duelling pianists.
Starring Bryce Kulak and Max Roll
Directed by Richard Greenblatt
Simple, charming, funny, brilliant. An absolute joy. Great humour and music.” – CBC
Magical! Superb! Laugh-out-loud funny! Poignant! Perfection!” – The Globe & Mail
2 Pianos 4 Hands… is funny, clever, insightful and touching, full of music, humour, story and character.” – The Globe & Mail


It was fantastic!!!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...