Monday, November 01, 2010

Monday 1st November 2010….one day down lots more to go!!!!!

Up at 5.30am this morning and a quick shower and a goodbye to my family on the Bank and down to the ferry terminal and caught the 7.45am ferry arriving in Vancouver around 10am…a quick drive down to the Peace Arch border crossing

Nov1 001

and after about a 20 minute wait and 2 questions from the Inspector I was in the good old

Nov1 003

The days driving was really uneventful and I dealt with this all day…Thumbs down

Nov1 004

About 3pm I was getting drowsy and pulled off the Interstate and had a good 90 minute napBlack SheepBlack SheepBlack SheepDo you like this new format?? 

Then drove to Yakima where I am staying the night in the parking lot of the Police Station which is where I always stay when I come here for soccer games in the summer, very safe and quiet.

So it was a good first day drove 280 miles and I hope I have left the rain behind me……

Best wishes to all….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...