Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday 26th November 2010…..a busy day!!!

Today was

ov26 001

and I had offered my time to help out and I arrived at the beautiful golf course at 9am..

 

ov26 002

ov26 006

ov26 007

I spent most of the morning being a gopher boy, good job I had Bonita to get around on….the ladies had set up the tables and with the beautiful centre pieces the area looked wonderful.

ov26 008

The girls and boys from the two Casa Hogar’s were the very grateful recipients of the cash from the tournament…a few of the kids were in attendance to help out…

ov26 010

ov26 009

The afternoon was spent getting everything ready for the fabulous meal that local restaurants donated their time and product and yours truly was in charge of dishing out the burgers!!!!!

ov26 012

Some of the Madres were also here…

ov26 014

Some of the children thanked everyone..

ov26 016

I praise all the workers it is hard to put on an event so huge but it was wonderful and I was happy to be there.

When I got home Ramona was just coming out of the steam room, she was so shiny too dark to take photos…but take my word for it she looks like brand new, washed and waxed, tires everything..a great bargain for me $42 dollars and a good days pay for my worker….

Well I am toast…. time for a cuppa and I think if I rummaged in my fridge I may be able to find a piece of pumpkin pie left over from yesterdayPizza and I think I may even have some ice cream!!!!!

This retired life is not all it is cracked up to be…..time for a movie..blessings to all!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...