Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursday 25th November 2010….Happy American Thanksgiving!!!

I would like to wish my many great American friends a Happy and loving day today and thank you for letting me share your day and of course your food!!!

Linda and Guy invited me to go with them to a private house party being put on by their church and I gladly accepted.

The house is so beautiful and about 60 people were treated to a wonderful afternoon.

We started by going outside and across the street where we formed a circle and just gave thanks for such a day…

nov25 008

The patio setting was gorgeous!!

nov25 003

nov25 001

The food….mmmmm…

nov25 010

Yes we are full and happy!!!

nov25 012

It was such a lovely afternoon and I took these two photos on the street as Guy and I decided we needed to walk home!!!!

nov25 014

nov25 013

I came home and spent the evening moving everything from outside Ramona as tomorrow she is getting treated to the full spa treatment, wax, shampoo and conditioner…after 4050  of hard miles she deserves a treat!!!

Tomorrow also is another big day the Rotary club is sponsoring a huge golf tournament with the proceeds going to Casa Hogar so I am volunteering there all day and hopefully will see the girls t after their school.

I have so much to be thankful for and I count all my family far away but never far away from my thoughts, those special and lovely close friends that I have known for so many years…some I see often some not so….all the good wishes I receive thank you to everyone…Blessings Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...