Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday 27th November 2010…..an easy day!!

One of the blogs that I follow regularly is this one…

www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

It is very informative and interesting but I have never been in touch or met them.  When I read their blog this morning I saw that they were at the other RV park here in SMA…so I decided after breakfast I would go up and introduce myself….well not 10 minutes later there is a knock on my door and there are Ruth and Kevin, un be known to me they follow my blog also and came for a visit, small world.

They are only here for a couple of days but it was nice to meet them and hear their stories and now when I read their blog it is more personal.

Went for my run and was happy that I increased my laps from 3 to 4 so I walk 1 and run 4…I felt pretty good.

I really don’t know where the time goes before long it was 1pm so I decided I could have one hour sunning and reading and then got changed and went to

nov27 001

to see the girls.

Chris this is the photo you want of the new sign at CH….notice anything sitting on the top of the wall in the centre?????

nov27 002

I learned from one of the Madres that a lot of the girls including Paola and Daniela were out for the afternoon but this little beauty was home and we played a few games.

nov27 004

Then it was time for my second Spanish lesson again I really enjoyed this and my Tutor had me talking mainly in Spanish of course it was very broken but I found I was able to read and then translate quite a bit, she told me she was very impressed with my abilities…..wow!!!!

Back to Linda and Guys, they let me bring over my laundry and then fed me what a deal is that??

Here it is 9pm….so after this tea, perhaps a little cake and a movie…PURA VIDA!!

2 comments:

Michael Kane said...

I just found your blog via travel with Kevin and Ruth. Look forward to following your time in Mexico. I have already read most of your blogs and it sure sounds as though you are having a great time. I envy you. Enjoy Mexico and keep writing.

mexicokid said...

Thanks and welcome!!!Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...