Saturday, November 06, 2010

Friday 5th November 2010..a little change of plan

I decided to drive a little further as it was still light so now I am parked in the parking lot of the Church of Latter Day Saints in a small town called Orderville and I am about 30 miles from the Arizona border, I should have a safe and happy sleep tonight!!!!

I am not sure about Internet connections for the next couple of days so I just want to take this opportunity to wish my Nephew Andy a very Happy Birthday on the 7th and also my Bro his Birthday is the next day…I think he looks really good for 70 years old!!!Birthday cake……that is for not getting me a birthday gift on my last birthday!!!!Rainbow

Well I am all clean and the usual tea and cake, Thanks Annie and MaryPizza

Tomorrow is planned out should be another photo Camera day and Croft I have searched everywhere for those lost photos..Sad smile

Thanks for all the e mails and the good wishes…..hope the weekend is special for you all!!

Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...