Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday 31st October 2010…one more sleep!!!!

Everything is ready, Ramona packed and raring to go…I think I got everything that I needed to do done ….my friends came and said goodbye to me this morning…

geer 005

The plan is to get the 7.45 am ferry in the morning and have a full day of driving….no set time table but I want to get down to the four corners of the USA and do some hiking around the canyons…

Map picture

I will try to post as often as I can whilst on the road.

I want to thank everyone for their kinds words of encouragement, the e mails and the wishes of a safe and happy Winter.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...