Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Wednesday 3rd November 2010…so what time is it really?????

I think I have gone through the same time zone three different times already so I have decided until I reach San Miguel my clock and my body will stay on Nanaimo time!!!!!ClockSleeping half-moon

Had another quiet and good sleep I think I am getting pretty good at picking out safe and quiet places to stay there is no need for me to go into an RV park and pay dollars when I am completely self sufficient.

On the road again by 7.30am and again saw the sun rising…

nov3 006

It was again a nice day and I laughed when I saw all these cows with their heads sticking through the fence…

nov3 007

My first stop was Twin Falls where I took these pictures on the river..

nov3 008

nov3 009The grass on the centre island is actually a golf course.

I had originally planned to stay on the Interstate down and through Salt Lake City but I have changed my mind.  I am tired of the Interstate..the trucks flying by…no scenery…drivers that have no idea how to enter a free way when the sign says merge..so I have opted for one of the most desolate highways in the West….

nov3 019

I entered both routes on Map Quest and this route is about 20 miles shorter and I won’t have the headache of driving through SLC and this route is very quiet, scenic and not many vehicles…

nov3 010

nov3 015

Even had time to get out and take this photo!!Thumbs downnov3 013

It was a good driving day and ladies relax the first semi naked photo you have all been aching for!!!!!!Devil

nov3 020

Still the long winding and empty road…

nov3 021

 

Drove till the sun sets again…

nov3 023

I was getting a little tired and at 6.30pm decided to call it a day I was passing through a small town called Panaca in Nevada and I saw this little church hall with a nice dark and quiet parking lot so here I am, showeredSmile fedPlateand even have InternetComputer

Drove 455 miles today and all is well……

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...