Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wednesday 17th October 2018....this was a busy day!!!

I knew today was going to involve a lot of walking so I took it easy this morning..had my favourite breakfast poached eggs and then got all my stuff ready and left the house at noon.


First stop was to see a gentleman who wanted to donate to the Three Kings Toy Drive....we had a great visit and he is going to help me with some advertising and also setting up a way to have overseas donations sent to Pay Pal...plus he gave a really great donation ..thanks Ron Lennox!!!!!


From there I walked into Centro to our new location to play poker...always a great fun afternoon and I cleaned up again with a 100 Pesos win....


A quick walk back up to San Antonio and to meet Aaron for my gym workout...he put me through the  hoops today with a really hard work out but afterwards he told me I was amazing....his words not mine!!!!


I then have thirty minutes to cool down change my shirt eat a banana and walk the two minutes to my English class....


Their homework for today was to come to the front of the class and be teacher for five minutes..they were just outstanding!!!!!


We then sit around in a circle pick a topic and talk...followed by charades for chocolates...what a fine group of young people I am so proud and humbled by them!!!


Back home at 745 pm!!!!


Now it is time that last cup of tea maybe two biscuits and a movie!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...