Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thursday 25th October 2018...the act of kindness!!!

One of the many things I like and admire about this town is that the quite large Expat community that live here either full time or as snowbirds do a great deal to help the community and the local residents....of my friends I would estimate 85% of them do in their own way something to give back to this town we live in!!!


One of those people is a lady called Jayne who is a good friend of Gracie......Jayne is an accomplished artist and she works in a program in one of the Kindergarten garden schools in the campo showing and teaching the kids the fun of art!!


Just before I crossed the border last month I stopped at a Dollar store and with a contribution from Gracie and myself bought some art supplies for this program!!


So yesterday Jayne who also contributed to my Three Kings day appeal sent me these photos showing how some of our paints and brushes were put to good use by the children!!!!


These must I hope make you smile!!!










Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Kids and paint, always a good combination!

mexicokid said...

That is for sure..lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...