Saturday, October 20, 2018

Saturday 20th October 2018...already the weekend!!!

A rare occurrence but I was not scheduled to play tennis this morning so I went with Gracie to the Vet’s office where the street dog Maggie that Gracie rescued a month ago was being spayed.....we dropped her off and went into Centro for breakfast and to do some shopping and picked Maggie up this afternoon...she was still a little sleepy from the operation but seems to be OK.


Gracie has some friends that invited us to a nice small family run restaurant called Taco Don Felix’s where we were meeting the friends for dinner and then going around the corner to the playhouse to watch live theatre!!


The meal was good and one of my students Lalo is the nephew of the owner and he works in the restaurant good to see him and to meet some of Gracie’s friends.


The play was







And it was a really well performed and a very entertaining evening!!


I have been pondering for a couple of weeks now whether I should buy another scooter and I did actually go look at a 125 cc. TVS motorcycle took it for a test ride but think I prefer a scooter with no gears...so will take my time and check out some scooters next week and not rush into anything!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

4 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

A scooter would be good in SMA, where the traffic seems to get worse every month. That taco place was one of our vavourites!

mexicokid said...

Yes I think I may treat myself...les

Terry said...

Don't go near Kindley Field road my friend.

Creigh Gordon said...

I love my scooter, I call it my 50mph lawn chair. It's far easier to ride than a motorcycle because no shifting and all the weight is down low. It's also more convenient as it has quite a bit of storage for groceries or odds and ends.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...