Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Wednesday 3rd October 2018.......head shaking!!!!

Had a very frustrating morning all to do with me not remembering my Yahoo mail password...I know what you are all thinking!!!

I will not go into the laborious details but I needed to change my password and they were sending a text message to my phone with a code but they had the wrong telephone number.....Gracie helped as she could and suggested I start another e mail account which she set up for me....all good right??   Wrong!!

I came home and started to email  all the people in my address book the fact that my e mail had changed and to reply to my new email address so I could get them in my address book...the problem was I did not pay close attention and the e mail I sent to all my friends ended in yahoo.ca and it should have been Yahoo.com

Anyway I re sent the message and I think it is all set...so my new email address is

mexicokid77@yahoo.com


Had a great afternoon at poker and back into the winning ways with a 165 Pesos win..walked from there to the gym for my lesson with Aaron and another really good workout for me...

Finally on to my English class I had 6 students and we just sat a round table and talked and asked each other questions ..it was fabulous....they are all getting the pay or pass it forward motion and all had done a good deed this past week....a wonderful class!!

So another draws to an end they go by so quickly!!

Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

So many passwords to remember… got your new e-mail addy and I will send you a note to confirm.

mexicokid said...

Cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...