Saturday, October 06, 2018

Saturday 6th October 2018.......Happy Holiday!!!!

Woke up to another beautiful sunny day with blue skies all around...a perfect way for my two hours of tennis this morning!!


The Google  photo app that I have often sends me photos from my past and this morning it sent this one of one of the courts where we play tennis..


This was taken six years ago!!






And as it is now!!



This was the view we used to have of the church!!








What a difference!!!


The app also sent this photo again six years ago of Daniela and Paula....I often wonder how they are doing and hopefully one day I will run across them in Centro!!!






After tennis I went to the local Saturday market and saw this man on the  way home.....this is what you call taking your dogs for a walk!!!






Spent the afternoon relaxing and doing some laundry...


This evening I took Gracie out to a new pizza restaurant and it was really good!!


In Canada this weekend is the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend and I want to wish all my Canadian friends a very safe and happy holiday!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

6 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

The photo of Daniela and Paola are so adorable. Makes you want to hug them wherever they are.

Remember, you are a Canadian, too. Happy Thanksgiving and hope you celebrate!

mexicokid said...

Thanks for the kind words les

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Happy thanksgiving Les! I count 11 dogs with that guy!

mexicokid said...

Thanks.. I see him all the time and they are not small dogs either!!!

Dee Tillotson said...

Just speculating--do you think he might be a professional dog walker? I see them once in a while in large cities, but mostly in parks.

mexicokid said...

Yes I am sure he is sometimes I wonder why you have a dog if you don’t walk it yourself..but I know some people cannot...lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...