Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday 19th October 2018...a different day!!!

Today is the the day i am going to the village where they make the soccer balls and my friends Willey and Geraldo picked me up at 10am.....


Willey is a good friend of Gracie’s and I like him and he offered to drive and Geraldo is our go to man..he speaks perfect English and is a jack of all trades and he works for a whole group of expatriates and he was taking us to the village.


It was about an hour in the car and just a tiny village close to the mountains outside the huge city of Queretaro.......we found the house we were looking for and the owner Moses.....















This is how it works Moses is the boss of the town and their specialty is making soccer balls....it is like a cooperative and the villagers get the material from Moses and make the balls and then they are collected and sold to all the merchants in the State..a huge business!!


Talking through Geraldo I asked Moses what the cost per ball would be for ordering 300 balls and for them to be delivered to SMA and he told me 70 pesos..this is for a hand made soccer ball...fantastic price!!!



We made the deal and I have to deposit 17000 pesos in the company account on Monday I can do that right here in town and we should have the balls by the end of November when I also pay the balance of the bill.


So this was a good job done!!!!


On the way back we stopped here






For what is supposed to be the best honey anywhere in this area!!









Finally back home at 2pm....


I rested and ate and at 4.30pm went to the gym met Aaron who put me through my paces again for an hour!!!!


So another good day comes to an end!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...