Monday, October 22, 2018

,Monday 22nd October 2018.....a new week!!!

Unusual for a Monday but I had been invited to play tennis this morning with a different group..it was fun good tennis and of course I did know the other people playing but always good to play against and with different people......I did a few errands in town afterwards before coming home and resting and relaxing and working on the Three King account sheet......


At 4.30pm I went to the gym and Aaron gave me another a really hard work out which I must say I do not enjoy at the time but afterwards feel good about it all.


I have thirty minutes to relax, eat and drink and walk over to my English class...tonight I had the best attendance of eight students......


Their homework for today was to come to the front and tell a story and afterwards we all had to guess if the story was true or false......they enjoyed this and some of the stories were really hard to tell true or false.......


Then I had printed out copies of this...






Which I read and explained......just a great class and I love my job!!!


A quiet night watching a movie after my shower....


Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

English is definitely a strange language! You're sure keeping busy and that's a good thing!

mexicokid said...

Yes on all counts. ...lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...