Friday, October 12, 2018

Friday 12th October 2018....this week went by fast!!

I like my lazy mornings and later on I walked with Gracie up to Centro she went and did some business stuff and I just puttered....


You know it is nice to go to the big grocery store in town and buy everything you need in one location but I also love going to my small favourite stores and that is what I did this morning....


So here I go for my two breast of chicken.....cost 76 pesos










A bit somber I know but I buy my candles at this funeral home....cost 120 pesos









I did not stop here but a favourite bakery in town.....






Entertainment.....free






Always have to take this photo when I am passing...






One of the streets on the opposite side to the church...






This truck is always here and what it sells is a fluffy pastry containing anything from chicken to beef to strawberries, which are my down fall BUT I did not buy one...






This lady has the best veggies and fruit in town have no idea where she gets them from......cost 98 pesos









Then needed to get a shave.......40 pesos






Spent the afternoon cooking...reading on the roof top.....


Around 5 pm Gracie picked me up with the dogs and we went for a nice walk in the countryside with them....


Tonight a quiet night and I might watch a movie!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Just can't stop laughing!! You are the most transparent person I've ever met! I could never tell someone I buy my candles at a funeral home. Haaaaaaaaa!!!

Looks like you have purchased a good haul of veggies; do I see sweet potatoes there or regular white potatoes? A visit to San Miguel is a must, and Beach and I need to plan for it.

mexicokid said...

I know but they are great candles and I am very respectful when I go in...yes sweet pots and they were lovely as was the corn.....yes this town is a must see...have a great weekend lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...