Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tuesday 31st July 2018.... another great day!!!

Cannot believe I have been in the Island two weeks already!!!


I went to do some chores this morning and borrowed Zack’s 🚙 car...






Yes this used to be my car this was the original Little Bluey I gifted it to the family many years ago and glad that she is still in service...



As I backed out the driveway saw this beauty!!!!









I took Boomer’s collar off this afternoon and took him here...



























He loved the freedom of the hike and pretty nice scenery too...


I then took Ruth for an ice cream and brought her out to the lake as well...


Tonight was a full house as Ruth’s other grandson Jonah and his friend Mitch arrived for one night....


Ruth with four of her grandsons!!!






We were entertained by the same deer 🦌 in the back yard...






This time with his & family...









Can you see the baby!!!


A good night was had by all!!


Yashi Kochi!!



No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...