Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tuesday 10th July 2018....finale......

My last day trip and Malc dropped me off at the bus station and I took a bus to Bridlington...






It was a nice ride and when I arrived in town went straight down to the ocean turned left and kept walking...



You have no idea how cold this water is!!!


They don’t seem to care!!









A lovely path all the way across the cliff tops....









Great views..


















Anybody know what these crops are??






This was my main reason for coming here to see the sea stacks!!


























Quite a walk to get the bus back to Bridlington











 and then took the train home where Janet had a lovely meal waiting and a fresh batch of Wingie’s!!!!  If you don’t know what they are just think delicious!!!


Settled down to watch the semi final of the World Cup and engrossing game between France and Belgium...very close and exciting with France emerging as the winners and they will play the winner of the game tomorrow evening between Croatia and England......


Have a great evening...


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Excellent scenery!

mexicokid said...

It sure is thanks les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...