Thursday, July 05, 2018

Thursday 5 th July 2018......yes I know how to relax!!!

This wonderful hot sunny weather continues and it was a lazy first part of the morning with breakfast and newspaper reading and then it was time to work....I should have taken before and after photos but did not so you will just have to take my word that I did a masterful job this morning on my hands and knees removing all the small weeds growing in between the bricks on the driveway....took about two hours and it was hot work but enjoyable!!!


Malc takes Clair and Mark’s dog, Poppy for a walk most days and I went with him today..she is lovely although at eight years old she is slightly deaf and blind.....I was in charge of the walking...










I think you can guess what Malc was in charge of!!!!







So what does a guy do when there is no soccer game being shown from Russia??



Of course 


He watches Wimbledon!!!






Andy joined us for dinner in a local restaurant and I had a great pizza thank you!!


Tonight a quiet evening at home!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...