Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Wednesday 1st August 2018....rabbits..rabbits..rabbits!!

A full day indeed.

This morning I joined a local hiking group to ago along the Nanaimo river...living all these years in Nanaimo I never really explored the river so it was time.


A group of 15 set off into the woods and soon we were by the lovely river.....great views.





























Brian the group leader brought a piece of salmon and put it in the river and pretty soon the cray fish came to investigate!!









It was a great new hike for me and again lovely people.


Came home and rested up for a bit before I was off to indoor pickle ball as always great fun.


Who says perseverance does not pay off...


Remember baby deer that could not get into the back yard last night..well....


Check this out!!










Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Nice hike! We sure live in a pretty place, eh?

mexicokid said...

Indeed we do. Lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...