Saturday, July 14, 2018

Saturday 14th July 2018....on the move!

Well the time has finally come to move onto the next stage of my journey...I arrived in England on 14th May and every day has been special being around my family and friends.


I was blessed again with wonderful weather and as I write the sunshine is pouring in my room...


Janet and Malc and all the family have treated me like royalty and at last their lives can return to normal service after the crazy English Canadian Mexican man leaves!!!!


Too many things to thank you for you know I appreciate everything and I love the special loving bond we all have!!!


It was just over a five hour journey down to London on the train I had three changes and one London tube ride.....the start to the journey was a bit hairy..the station in The village is maybe 500 yards away and I was set to walk there but J and  M insisted they drive me and a good job they did...

As we were waiting they announced the train would be twenty minutes late which pUt my connections beyond reach....the first stop was Hull and I had like 15 minuets to get there so we piled into the car and away Malc went.......I jumped out of the car almost before it had stopped ran into the station down one platform found the right train and as I climbed aboard the train pulled out...talk about timing!!!


My good friend Ann was there to meet me and we had a light dinner and then went to her lovely home where guess what??  Ann had recorded the tennis from this afternoon....


I am here till Tuesday morning when I fly to Vancouver for the next stage of my journey..it is all go!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...