Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday 29th July 2018...the lazy days of summer!!!

Sunday was a easy day spent the morning puttering, laundry, reading, sorting, making plans, eating, visiting....


At 11.30 am I went again to pickle ball it is usually the same players some of whom are really good all of them very friendly and over two hours of almost non stop games, very enjoyable!!


Heather cooked another lovely dinner and then I treated Ruth and Heather to a movie....I cannot remember the last time I went to the movies and boy have things changed notably the price of popcorn and a drink....loved the easy chairs that recline....and the movie was fun uplifting and a great evening out.


What did we see?


The header should tell you!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...